2011年3月3日星期四

nothin special for me

           Sem 3,nothing special for me, just a short sem and nothing interesting things happened on me。 A boring sem for me but its short。
           Hmmm,now is 11.40pm,but today i'm cant sleep la....need to rush for my assignment.In this world, want to get a true n close frenz is really difficult, i'm not a talkative guy when talking to stranger, but i'm will keep talking with my close frenz without stop。But i'm just like to be alone sometimes, sometimes when my mood is ok,i will take an initiative talk to u,if that day i'm not in mood or maybe emo-ing, please don talk nonsense to me coz i'm not going to talking with u。When i'm just emo-ing suddenly, what i'm need is just leave me alone。
            I'm quite enjoy to jogging alone by listening music,n i'm really wanna go to swim now,floating on the water like my pressure n tension n unhappy things all will disappear。Besides that,I like to share my time to chat with my frenz by chatting any topic like love,how his/her life recently。
             Dont know why...after i have been working for a month,now i'm don have mood to study,just feel working is much more better than study,today result of tamadun test,i'm just surprised of my marks for a few second but nothing big deal for me。Just a small test for me,if can i hope can get  3.5 GPA for this sem....coz i'm wan my cgpa to become 3.0 something . 
            

没有评论:

发表评论