2011年2月25日星期五

Sorry~

         

           When I hear this song, I started realized that sometimes I keep hurting people by saying some rude words to them. I don't know what happened on me? Now, I becomes so diffrently than before. I hope I can turn back to a little guy that always smilling to everybody, always keep say jokes to them....n not keep play cool to my friends! Maybe i'm still not so close with them, now i'm really shy to talk to new friends,unless they always keep find some topic talk to me.
           But its quite weird, I'm keep find some topic to talk with my new friends when I'm working at Restoran Chef Choi. For example, I will ask them some riddles, n the answers are very funny. Its make me quite fun when i tell them the answer. I don't know why I will take the initiative to start to talk to them. Maybe i'm so boring at there until I have to take the initiative to talk with them. 
           Sometimes by saying a joke can make the relationship become so close. First 1 half week, I really seldom talk to ah sin, kah yan, dudu them o, but when I get close to them, Im start talking nonsense to them, its really a miracle to me coz i'm never get close to a new friend at not more than 2 week. Maybe they r funny guys lo, coz they r amazing when I'm talking to them, my mood will always be in happy mood.^^
            Sometimes although I'm just standing in front of the door with them to welcoming the guests, I'm wont feel bored coz can talking nonsense to them, n no need to serve customers lo, we just need to say greeting to customers, n bring to customers to section n say thx q to them when they r leaving ! But sometimes coz i'm too pay attention talking nonsense with you guys...got customers coming...but i'm didnt realize this, but luckily got kah seng remind us about got customers coming, n we quickly open the door n welcoming the guest.haha....stupid me?
            Last week working ba, I'm standing in front of the door with ah sin, do u know what we play? Maybe we so bored to waiting the customers coming, so we playing “猜拳” while waiting customers coming,its really childish to me coz i'm never been so playful when I'm working. N one time, coz that 13 customers in one table should serve by ah sin, but he grab my section customers, but i not willing to serve them, coz its troublesome for me n i don like to serve so many customer in just one table! Thus, i try go back to my section but he keep pushing me go to serve those customers, we keep playing around n finally its me going to serve those customers!haiz~hate it but fun to me.
              The most fun is when we eat supper  lo....sometimes we keep the dishes that left by customers...if luckily we can eat dessert lo, n sometimes lucky ah,we can drink the wine that left by customers le.....its fun~the wine is much more tasty than Carsbelg or Guinness...that moments we will keep talking nonsense, its makes me laugh always until cant stopped....
             N I'm felt most happy was when i'm serve the nice n polite customers, at least they will say "Thanks you" to me, n sometimes i'm cant stand to laugh coz some customers talking some nonsense make me wanna to laugh.....n last day i'm working at there, i'm n kah yan going to serve 13 customers at F room, one of the customers is same name with me, but his english name is KC, but i'm guess he is a gay, coz how he talk n his style of talking just like a pondan n gay.....that table got 10 guys n three girls only, i think that 10 guys r gay lo....coz some of them wearing style just like a gay.....one of the girls there quite pretty but i think she got make up. What they talking r quite funny to me, kah yan also cant stand to smile when hear that kind of nonsense ah.
              I really wanna say thx q to my working friends lo....coz sometimes I'm not in happy mood because of someone, I can talk to them about why today i don feel happy, its really precious n happy to know u guys! Before i go there, I'm seldom talk with big head la, but if know him more, u will discover actually he is quite crazy n funny guys. After know him more n more,sometimes i will talk some nonsense with him la for a while....but he is really a crazy guy...coz i'm still cant forget what happenned at that evening.....what he done with ah sin....oh....cant imagine why they will suddenly play like this lo....thats evening make us cant stop laughing n screaming when seeing they do these kind of things in front of us while eating dinner at Restoran Chef Choi ah....kuan jie, ah yen, xiao yee, alison, manager also cant stop laughing lo...
             First time go to buy roti pisang with u, that moments quite funny la....n second time going to KLCC KFC having lunch....we keep talking bad things about someone at KFC,n we complaint to each other about how someone treat us badly ah, n we discuss how we do revenge to them ah.....talk n talk,non stop.....,n thx q coz u willing go to Secret Recipe with me oh although that day u just recover from sick. Sometimes I will found u so announying coz of your voice ba, n sometimes talking nonsense with u n kah yan is enjoyable time to me.^_^ Its great to have u this kind of amazing frenz....
             N i'm gonna miss the moments we singing the song“Angel-akon”,n u guys change some lyric of this song,“the one part of original lyric of this song is she got wings, she got a halo”,but u guys sing like this “she got wings,she got a hailo”,beh tahan u guys la!
           

没有评论:

发表评论